Happy first Friday of 2014! I hope that everyone’s year is off to a great start. I’m looking forward to a relaxing weekend following all of the holiday excitement. But first, I wanted to share a few of my favorite finds I’ve spotted lately. I’m really digging the Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid.
1. Purple damask rug [rugsdirect.com]
2. Rustic end table [purehome.com]
3. Tufted gray chair [jossandmain.com]
4. Lilac throw [laylagrayce.com]
5. Driftwood mirror [uttermost.com]
6. Round purple ottoman [onekingslane.com]
7. Shabby candles sticks [district17.com]
This collection would make a perfect little reading area for a woman who loves purple!
Have a great weekend!