I was browsing through the Architectural Digest February issue and I stumbled upon the Discoveries: Most Wanted section where they showcase the most wanted items of the month. It’s a two-page spread of ten really fabulous items ranging from $86 to $4,000 dollars. I love some of the pieces, but who can afford a 10″ vase for over three grand? Certainly not me.
So I’ve gone out on the hunt to get the “look” for way less. Here are my discoveries.
1. Ventana Chair from Wild Orchid – $268.06
2. Coin Mosaic Vase & Blue Cutout Ceramic Vase from Walmart 99 and $89
3. Corelle Sketch Dinnerware Set from Target – $69.99 (16 piece)
4. Austin Tree Stump Table Lamp from Lamps Plus – $319.91
5. Ikat Pillow Covers from Pottery Barn – $19.99 each
6. Everly Schoolhouse Pendant from AllModern – $170.00
7. Asian Elephant Plate from C.Wonder – $38.00
8. Abigail Gold Dining Table from Worlds Away – $862.50
9. Ivory Moroccan Rug from World Market – $299.99
10. Marbled fabric from The Art of Marbling $8-15 yd.
What’s your favorite look for less? Mine is definitely the gold dining table.