Every summer I love to go check out the new nail polishes around. They are always so bright and fun. Here are five of my favorites that I’ve found this year.
- This one is actually one I found two summers ago that I continuously wear throughout the summer months because it literally matches everything. Flip Flop Fantasy by China Glaze is a staple in my polish collection.
- Deborah Lippman’s Dark Side of the Moon is both prestigious and sexy. It’s the perfect shade for a work event or a night out on the town.
- The cheapest one of the bunch is Sinful Colors Anchors Away. This happy orange is ideal for the hot, hot sun.
- A classic by OPI, Makes Men Blush is the all-around best nude out there. Pair it with a gold glitter top-layer on your third nail to add a surprising touch.
- I love this deep blue called Hide and Go Chic by Essie. It instantly reminds me of the water which is why it made the cut.
Be bold and mix them up! Try the nude on your fingers and a dark shade like the blue or purple on your toes!
What are your favorite summer polishes?