Summer is almost over which means fall is on the way and then Christmas before we know it. I’ve decided to soak up every bit of this sunshine and warmth before it’s gone for the year. To kick off the week, I’ve put together a few of my favorite things. Take a peek and enjoy…
1) This adorable puppy named Snuggles and her cliché newborn baby pics. See more here.
2) A beautiful bouquet of dahlias I got from the farmer’s market this weekend. The colors totally match my room!
3) An adorable photo of my dad from his childhood circa 195o-ish. Can you see the resemblance?
4) This navy and pineapple dress from J. Crew factory. Pick it up here for only $25!
5) A clever way to hang those precious outfits for little ones. A touch of nature goes a long way.
Have a fantastic week!