I love decorating for Christmas. I more so love creating my own personalized decorations such as garlands and ornaments. I wanted to share with you some of my favorite DIY garlands that I found on Pinterest. Click on each one to get the full tutorial.
1. “Cheers” garland from A Beautiful Mess – tweak this one to say “merry” or “joy” for the holidays.
2. Gold-foil trees garland from Almost Makes Perfect. Change up the colors to fit whatever theme you’ve got going on in your home. Mine would be silver glitter paper instead of gold!
3. Wooden ball garland from The House That Lars Built. This one is a little more time consuming, but I love the arts and crafts vibe of it. Additional tip: dip some of the balls in paint or glitter for a more glitzy feel. Totally a project for a rainy day.
4. Tissue paper garland from Linen, Lace, & Love. This is by far the best tissue-tassel garland tutorial I’ve found. I love the look of these garlands. Colorwise, the possibilities are endless.
5. Felt ball garland from My Sparkle. I’ve always wanted to make one of these bad boys, and by the looks of this easy DIY, I do believe it’s possible. If you’re not the patient type, you can go ahead and order your from here.
So which one of these will you be trying out this year?