So my boyfriend is obsessed with his podcast. He listens to it more than he listens to music TV. He inspired me to download the app myself, and I’m so glad I did. Now, I’m obsessed! I listed to three or four different podcasts everyday. I’m behind on the most recent stuff, but I’m taking my time. I love to listen to it at work when I can put my headphones in and zone out. I have found that I’ve been more motivated to clean my house, be more productive at work, and be a better friend and citizen. Here are my favorite podcasts that you must try out!
In no particular order:
- Call Your Girlfriend – For when I need to channel my inner drama queen or need to rant.
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin – For when I need to be Natalie or when I fall off my wagon and need to get back up again.
- Being Boss – For when I need to be productive or need to feel empowered, which is daily.
- Smart Creative Women – For when I’m cleaning out my closet or Pinteresting late at night.
- TED Talks – For when I can’t sleep or feel super nerdy and want to question why I didn’t become a marine biologist.