I first saw/heard of May Books from a girl I used to work with who pulled out this gorgeous, yet simple planner with her monogram on it. I had to ask her about it and she introduced me to the world of May Designs. Warning: you may become a little addicted.
The May Designs story is a fun one. A logo designer, Mica May, was always a notebook lover, but could never find the perfect one. One day, she began designing them for herself, with patterns and insides she wanted. When clients and friends saw them and wanted them, she made a website and threw some of her work on there and May Designs was born. Read the full story here. I personally own four of these bad boys, and I carry them around with me everywhere. My favorite? The fitness tracker!
The May Designs company is full of adorable and completely unique notebooks, stationary, cards, photo books, and more. There’s no way to show you all the patterns, so you must look for yourself! I am smitten with the notebooks because:
- You can pick your own pattern, monogram, and font which makes it feel personal.
- There are over 20 different insides such as budget journals, fitness trackers, bump diaries, meal planners, and the many different types of agendas they have to offer.
- They are fast and ship within a week, so you don’t have to wait long.
- They are easy to carry in your bag and do not take up much space unlike bulky planners.
- They have great eco-friendly benefits: green e-certified paper, sewn binding, you can recycle the entire book when you are finished, etc.
- They collaborate with other designers such as Stella and Dot, Emily Ley, and Britt Brass Turner.
- They are up-to-date with popular trends and colors.
- They are affordable and ship fast!
- They have school spirit colors and sorority colors.
- They are giving away one of their books for FREE!
What’s not to like?
Just in time for back-to-school, May Designs is giving away one custom design to one of my readers! This can be done one of THREE ways: (For extra entries, do all THREE!)
- ‘Like’ May Designs on Facebook. Find the print you like the most and click on it. Copy the URL address at the top of the page and paste it into a post on their wall. Make sure to use the hashtag #TSAMayGiveaway, so I can find you!
- You can also upload your favorite pattern via Instagram by saving the photo on your phone and then uploading it like you would any other photo. If you have an iPhone, you can “screenshot” the image as well. Make sure to tag @maydesigns and use the hashtag #TSAMayGiveaway.
- Lastly, if you already own a May Book, you can upload it onto Instagram! Tag @maydesigns and use the hashtag #TSAMayGiveaway.
If you have any questions about how to enter please let me know! Comment below once you’ve entered! Winner will be announced THIS Friday, September 11th around 6pm CST. Share with friends! Good luck!!
To design your own custom May Book or any other of the May Designs, use code SEPT-15-ARF at checkout for 25% off! This code is only valid for September.
I received promotional products for this post. All opinions are my own.